NEHAWU And The SACP To Picket At Both USA And Turkish Embassies Tomorrow
Wednesday October 30, 2019
The National Education, Health and Allied Workers’ Union [NEHAWU] and the South African Communist Party [SACP] will demonstrate tomorrow at the embassies of the United States of America [USA] and Turkey in Pretoria.
The picket at the US embassy is part of the international campaign against American imperialist aggression in the world, and the genocidal blockade against Cuba, while the picket at the Turkish embassy is for the withdrawal of Turkey and all foreign militaries from their invasion of both the North Eastern region and Syria in general as well as to demand an end to the ethnic cleansing of the Kurdish people.
Details of the pickets:
|Date||Thursday November 7th, 2019||Thursday November 7th, 2019|
|Time||10:00 am||12:30 pm|
|Address||887 Pretorius Street, Arcadia, Pretoria||573 Fehrsen Street, Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria|
|Venue||USA Embassy||Turkish embassy|
- BDS – South Africa
Members of the media are encouraged to attend and to cover both pickets.
For more information contact NEHAWU Spokesperson, Cde Khaya Xaba, at 082 455 2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org visit NEHAWU website at www.nehawu.org.za
Issued by NEHAWU Secretariat
Zola Saphetha (General Secretary) at 082 558 5968;
December Mavuso (Deputy General Secretary) at 082 558 5969;
Khaya Xaba (NEHAWU Media Liaison Officer) at 082 455 2500
or email: email@example.com Visit NEHAWU website: www.nehawu.org.za
- 30 October 2019: NEHAWU Statement Of The 5th Plenary Session Of Its 11th National Executive CommitteeRead More
- 30 October 2019: NEHAWU Wishes POPCRU A Successful And United 9th National Congress Read More
- 27 October 2019: NEHAWU Strike At NSFAS To Commence on 28 October 2019 Read More
- 16 October 2019: >NEHAWU To Picket Against The Hospital Groups, The Competition And The National Department Of Health On Friday At The Netcare Head Office At 10:00 am Read More
- 15 August 2019: NEHAWU Supports The NHI Bill Read More